Thanks for the link! You did a great job on the blog -- it's a great way to stay current huh? I need to update mine with all the Christmas photos! Bentley is darling -- growing up so much! You heard we're going to have our first grandbaby? I'm so excited! Take care and we'll watch you through your blog.
3 comments:
im sorry it took me so long to leave a comment we have bee so busy! your blog is so cute! Whe are you coming down next?
Hi Abby,
Thanks for the link! You did a great job on the blog -- it's a great way to stay current huh? I need to update mine with all the Christmas photos! Bentley is darling -- growing up so much! You heard we're going to have our first grandbaby? I'm so excited! Take care and we'll watch you through your blog.
Love,
Marianne
Hey Abbs!
yeah you finally started a blog so i can see our cute nephew! He is such a doll!
Post a Comment