Abbs! I love your hair, I know it is hard to get used to but you look really cute! And Bentley of course looks like a doll in all his Easter outfits, how fun!
Abby, Bentley is so adorable! I love him in his hat. It is so cute. You hair is darling!! You cut off so much. You are so brave. I bet you were freaking out!
3 comments:
He is getting so big!! What a cutie!! I think its time for another one.. lol :)
Abbs! I love your hair, I know it is hard to get used to but you look really cute! And Bentley of course looks like a doll in all his Easter outfits, how fun!
Abby, Bentley is so adorable! I love him in his hat. It is so cute. You hair is darling!! You cut off so much. You are so brave. I bet you were freaking out!
Post a Comment