Apr 27, 2008

We can now sit up and finally a TOOTH!!!




Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! We have a tooth! The reason I am so excited is because Bentley has been a little fussier than usual lately and now I know why! Today in church I realized the he broke his first tooth. Its on the bottom left. Also he is now sitting up on his own. Not for to long but he is learning. Bentley is the happiest boy he loves to show his emotion especially when his daddy gets home from work. Bentley just giggles and laughs and reaches his arms out for Nick when he walks through the door. I love having a family and hope we can add to it soon. He teaches me so much and helps me learn patience. There is nothing more fulfilling than raising your own child. I look up to all you mothers out there... each one of you have taught me so much. Thanks mom for always helping out!


7 comments:

Kyle and Ashlie said...

Go Bentley!! Bridger cut the bottom ones first and the two were within a day of eachother, so look for the next soon! Two birds with one stone, referring to the fussy spell. It is not fun! Good luck. oh and cute suit, I just got one from the same place. I got the black polka dot one, court got the greenish one with ruffles, and whit got the off-white one with maroon flowers. We are getting the brown one with coral flowers for my mom for mothers day too. shhh don't tell her. Modbe or die! lol.

Jolene and Ty said...

Yeah for Bentley! You have such a cute family! Jaxton is cutting his top right tooth too and he has had a fever with this tooth, not fun. How is the scraping coming along?

The Richards said...

what a handsome little boy! He is just getting so big! I'm starting to get really baby hungry.. and still no baby :( When I don't have to work any more I will have to come for a little visit. I miss you! I'm putting my two weeks in today!!!! YAY!

Kristen Westbrook said...

Bentley is such a cutie! He is getting so big!

The Richards said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog for further instructions! :P

Whit & Shane said...

oh my heck .... ABBY YOUR BABY IS ADORABLE. good job... how have you been?

Anonymous said...

abby! he is so cute! me and jeremie are trying to have kids..