May 13, 2008
Las Vegas
So this past weekend Nick and I were able to meet my family at my brothers house in Las Vegas. We stayed friday and saturday there at his house. We had so much fun we celebrated my moms 50th birthday and mother's day! I met Cindy, Debbie Ence and her daughters and daughter in law at Chevy's for lunch. It was good talking with you all. We ate at such good restaurants. My brother surprised us each with a $100 dollar shopping spree that had to spent while we were there. :) So we went shopping it was a blast. Then saturday we went swimming at the pool and got some sun! Thanks Heidi for all your hospitality it is always fun to come and visit. The grandkids needed to see there grandparents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey you!! Its so good to hear from you! I can't believe your Bentley is 8 months! He is so cute! Things have been good for me...no kids for awhile but I am just working and having fun! I am glad you contacted me! Its good to hear from old friends! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment