Jun 22, 2008

Sunday

Today is one of my favorite days of the week! It started out with Bentley sleeping in until 10 am!!! This is amazing for him. I was just a little stressed about giving my last young womens lesson, wrapping Sophia's baby gift, getting Bentley ready and myself all before church at 11. It's kind of a bitter sweet day, I love the calling that I have had and I will truly miss the relationship with my beehives! We had so many fun memories together! I team tought with Sister Sherman today and the spirit was there! It was amazing to see the girls faces as we talked about eternal perspectives. Thanks Manzanita YW for letting me serve you!

On a side note I am way stressed out because we have been up late painting the last few nights and we are running out of time. We leave Tuesday for Lake Powell which will be a blast, but at the same time that only leaves us one day when we get back to move into our new home. We don't want to miss the lake trip so we are spreading ourselves thin and working super hard to get everything done. The paint looks so good at our new home. It is called nomadic desert which is a tan color and were doing white trim and doors. It's amazing to me how much paint can change a home and dress it up.

Well thats all so far today...we just got home from church and Bentley is sleeping. I think I will read and take my afternoon snooze!

2 comments:

Coco said...

hey abby--i'm so glad you left a comment on my blog so i could come see yours! so cute...your little boy is adorable. i think my fav pic of him is in that white shirt and blue shorts with the hat that i think you said grandma gave him for easter. precious. k, so i have a few questions...1. where do you guys go to lake powell? my family goes to lone rock (near wahweap marina) every year. i'm waiting to hear from my boss to see if we can go this year. 2. who cut your hair? i'm seriously thinking of cutting mine. i looked up locks of love online, so i might do that. 3. are you interested in earning some extra cash flow watching baylee girl? i think i'll have to go week by week when lui and i get our schedules, so what i would do is call you a week in advance and see what days you would be available. i would pay you to watch her--i wouldn't feel right not paying you. lemme know if you're interested.

p.s. where are you guys moving to?

Jess Mangum said...

hey abby! thats so cool that you guys are building a house.. how fun.. and stressful!where are you moving to?..i guess you wont be coming back to st. george any time soon! well i love looking at your blog and seeing how big your little fuy is getting!
-talk to ya later!