
I have see Bentley reach into his toy box so many times and fall in. I think it is so cute an have wanted to blog about it, but haven't had my camera handy. Today I did and I got hime crying inside his toy box. His little belly was all that was holding him...his feet weren't touching. I hurry and snapped a quick pic and then got him out and he was so scared. Until he gets taller I have a feeling that this will continue to happen. :) Kids are great.
6 comments:
I am just cracking up! that is the funniest and cutest thing! I love it! :)
im just laughing about that how cute is that!
That is so funny. I love it when stuff like this happens. I just laugh.
What a cutie!
Hey Abby! I am so glad that I found your blog! Your little boy is so cute! And you look great yourself!! Keep in touch. :)
What a cute little boy. We miss you guys. Can't wait to see you later this month. Give Bentley a hug and kiss from
Grandma Westbrook.
Post a Comment