Nov 4, 2008

Recent Project...



Here is the finished product! A DIAPER BAG! I bought the pattern at a quilt shop up in Salt Lake a few months ago. I did make a few alterations to the pattern, but pretty much followed it. I think that it turned out so good! I also made a matching changing pad that goes in the back outside pocket.





11 comments:

The Barb Chronicles said...

ok, seriously so cute. I need to make one.... but it probably won't happen before little madi shows up! Congrats again on the little guy!

Elder and Sister Westbrook said...

Cute pictures and bag Abby.

Anonymous said...

this is so cute! i wish i was creative and new how to do cute things like this!

The Richards said...

I'm in love with your diaper bag!! What store did you find the pattern at? You are becoming an expert sewer like your mama! :) Way CUTE!

anne said...

Well, look at you miss crafty! :) I'll have to call on you the next time I have a little one. Then you can make mine. :)

Kristen Westbrook said...

Nice Job Abby! Looks so cute and I love the colors!

Jess Mangum said...

very cute! looks like a lot of work?! love all the colors and patterns together!

Lexie said...

Hey, it's lexie(gubler). I just found your blog and your little family is SO cute! What a darling diaper bag. I was just telling Devan that I want to start sewing again.

jamie said...

great bag! you'll have to give me some pointers some time. i love the new pics too, cute family

Roberts Fam'ly said...

I love your bag, it is so cute!

Jason and Joanna said...

Hey Abby! I just had to let you know that your bag is absolutely adorable! I am quite impressed- Good Job!! Congrats on your next little boy!