My Good friend Summer is having a baby girl a few weeks after me so I thought I would take advantage of the opportunity to make something "GIRLY" for once. While I was up in St. George last my mom and I found these fun patterns and so this is how they turned out...

The bow has a clip on the back and can be clipped on a headband.

The shoes are my favorite! You can make them different sizes, but I made them newborn so that she could have some cute photo's taken of her with just the shoes and bow on. I have seen some darling photo shoots like that so I was excited that they turned out so cute! She loved them.

I also had such a fun time shopping for a cute outfit etc. I hope to have a girl someday too!!
9 comments:
Abby, those are adorable. Love it!
Those are so cute! I need to have you make some for Addie!!!
O my gosh! Those are SO cute! If I wanted you to make me some of those flower clips how much would they cost?
K when I have a baby girl I want you to make me something ok! sound like a deal haha you are so crafty!
How did you make those shoes? I want to make some, they are SO CUTE!
Those are SO cute! I need you to teach me how to sew good. Hopefully after I'm done with school I can start sewing and making cute things.
SO stinkin' cute! Where do you find all these super cute ideas?? I was wondering if you would email a copy of the little poem that was on your baby shower invites?? I'm throwing my sis a shower and need something similar. Thanks a ton!
love the shoes those are darling!
Those are so cute, and Nixon he is soo cute. We love the name, I really need to come visit you and someday maybe you can teach me how to make the flower & shoes ;). Well I am not working for now, but thats a long story. Call me sometime, I havent wanted to bother you with the new baby and all but if you need anything give me a call 928.221.2221.
Post a Comment