Apr 19, 2009

New Arrival!

April 17th 2009
Nixon R. Westbrook
8 lbs 9 oz 20.5 in
10:06 pm


So Sweet!

19 comments:

anne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope everything went well with the delivery. He's here, and he's adorable. :)

Westbrook said...

yeah I am so glad you posted some pictures!!! He is so sweet, and I love the name you decided on!!! The picture of him and Bentley is so adorable! Congrats

Nichole Christensen said...

Beautiful! Congratulations! I hope you and baby are doing well! Let us know when you're back in town so we can come help!

shaunelle said...

Congrats. He is a doll. I hope that everything went well for you.

Erica said...

Congrats!! He's a cutie!

Jess Mangum said...

oh abby.. he is so presh!! I love the name you came up with.. aw soo cute!! i love babies!

jamie said...

how sweet, congratulations to all of you :)

hillary said...

Congratulations! I kept meaning to text you! I hope everything went well. I LOVE the name! And that picture of Nick kissing Nixon is so sweet! Let me know if I can do anything for you. I'll talk to you soon!

Lacey said...

Congratulations! He's perfectly pink and just so handsome. I hope labor and delivery was a cake walk this time around! ;)

Shanan Wasden said...

oh my gosh he looks so perfect! and so stinkin adorable! congrats!!

The Richards said...

He is so adorable!! Congrats :)

Lexie said...

He is so cute! Congrats! I hope everything went well.

Summer Haws said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! I am glad he is home with you and is doing well.

Kim Martin said...

HOW CUTE!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! He's adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

abby! he is so handsome! congrats!!

Ferran Family said...

Congrats!!! He is darling!

Megan and Curtis said...

Oh Abby! He is so dang cute. I love the name by the way. :)

Jason and Joanna said...

congratulations!! he is so cute!!

DANIELLE said...

He is so precious, so how hard is it having 2. I can hardly handle my one energetic child. Good Luck