Apr 15, 2009

Update

We are doing good up here in St. George. Over Easter weekend we did our traditional camping and all of our fun traditions. We had great food, fun Easter egg hunts and lots of laughter. Also we were able to celebrate with Nick's family as well. Bentley got a couple Easter baskets and the cutest Sunday outfit EVER! More pics to come... As for me and this unborn baby...I have until Friday morning at 9 AM. Let me tell you I can't wait! As for a name for this lil guy.........???????? Wish us luck! I was able to sit through a temple session this morning though and it brightened my day so much! There is so much to learn each time I go and it was just what I have needed lately. Thanks mom for going with me! I will post pics after the baby comes. Wish me luck

6 comments:

The Wright Family said...

Ooohh, I can't wait! Good luck with the name! You are trooper to be camping this far along. I refused at like 7 months, tent OR trailor. :) Anyway, our prayers will be with you!

Summer Haws said...

I am so glad you guys had a great Easter. Just thinking about you and wondering if that baby has come yet. Good luck with the delivery and let us know when he get here!

hillary said...

Good luck Abby! I've been thinking about you. Hope everything goes smoothly. I can't wait to hear his name & see pics!

jamie said...

good luck abby, i will be waiting to hear the big news!

Jess Mangum said...

aww... good luck.. im so excited for you guys!

The Barb Chronicles said...

good luck today! Keep us posted, we are excited for ?, king of a weird name, but hey.. if Prince can do it. JUST KIDDING>