May 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to me! April 30th


We were able to celebrate my 22nd birthday up in SLC with Bryson & Kristen and also Doug. I woke up and Nick had these beautiful flowers on the counter along with this perfume I have been wanting! Thanks babe! We went out to breakfast at a little diner in SLC then Doug took us on a little drive to see where his parents grew up. The boys then went to some gun stores and us girls put the kids to bed and took naps ourselves!! When they returned we went to this awesome aquarium. (pics to follow). We went to eat at the Market Street Grill for dinner, it was amazing food. To finish out the night Kristen and I went to the mall after putting the kids to bed. My birthday was fabulous. Thanks for all the wonderful gifts and birthday wishes! (P.S. I had forgotten to take pic's while in SLC on my birthday so this pic was taken back in St. George at my moms lol)

1 comment:

The Richards said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a good one :)