Jan 11, 2010

Happy New Year!

We want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! On New Year's Eve we had some friends over and had Cafe Rio Burrito's and had great intentions of playing games at some friends house, but as usual we went to bed early! It was still great fun and Nick and I have yet to sit down and set some goals for the year, but as everyone says "better late than never!"

4 comments:

Tera said...

That's such a cute picture of your family. You are looking fantastic!

The Wright Family said...

For some reason in my blog it wasn't showing that you've been adding new posts, but I did get this one, and just looked through like 5 of your latest ones! Super cute pics, I love that Bentley look like Nick and Nixon looks like you (well, your twin really) :) Hope you guys are doing good!

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

haha i need to get on the goal writing thing too! one of my goals is for us to have a girl trip! lets seriously make it happen!

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

update this blog chick!