Mar 29, 2008

Easter Camping!


My family has a yearly tradition of camping Easter weekend. It started when I was just a little girl we would go up to Nephi, Utah and camp. Well now that my immediate family is growing with us getting married and having babies we have decided to keep it going with just us. We went out north of Gunlock and camped from Thursday til Saturday. It was a blast other than we were missing two people... Nick (who was working) and Mckay (serving a mission in Texas). Despite that we had a great time coloring eggs, riding four wheelers, putting puzzles together and enjoying eachothers company. I can't wait to go again next year.

4 comments:

Jolene and Ty said...

Oh I love your hair! You have now joined the mom hair club! Bentley is getting so big and cute! I cant wait to see him!

Kyle and Ashlie said...

Camping is so fun I'm jealous! I thought you forgot about your blog cause it had been so long! I absolutely love your hair what a fun cut. I want my hair back too. Bentley is getting so big! Bridger rolled over today for the first time and I was so happy but I wanted to cry at the same time, I love having him lay in bed with me in the morning and taking a nap with him! Hope I get to see you soon!

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

I'm glad you updated your blog! Bentley is so cute! I am one lucky aunt! I love your haircut- I'm excited to see how they changed it at your salon. Did you send it off to locks of love yet? Well I can't wait for you to come visit us today!

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

Your new background is really cute!