I've been tagged by Jessica so here we go...
THE RULES: Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
JOYS
1. My family. Especially my wonderful husband and my son Bentley.
2. Scrapbooking/Crafts
3. Church
FEARS
1. Losing my husband or son.
2. My husbands CAREER!
3. Being Abducted
GOALS
1. Read the BOM entirely this year.
2. Learn how to sew. Next weekend I am meeting my mom at my brothers house in Vegas and I am sewing my first quilt. Wish me luck!
3. Be a better person so that I can influence people I meet.
CURRENT COLLECTIONS OR OBSESSIONS
1. Buying clothing for Bentley
2. Keeping my house clean
3. ???
SURPRISING FACTS
1. I quit my job at Zen.
2. I was born with inversed feet and had to wear braces on my feet and legs for the first couple years of my life.
3. I want another baby now. If I had it my way lol I would have been pregnant right after having Bentley.
I am tagging Kristen, Mickell, Cindy, Heidi and Ashley Butterfield.
1 comment:
our new blog is kyleandashlie.blogspot.com
Post a Comment