May 22, 2008

Sleeping?











Last night I went in to do my nightly routine of checking on Benltey and making sure that he was all covered up and sleeping etc before I went to bed and this is what I found.

8 comments:

Elder and Sister Westbrook said...

Oh my gosh! That is just the cutest thing. Give him a hug and kiss from Grandma W.

Ferran Family said...

This is so funny!! Hadley does the same thing! What fuuny kids :)

The Richards said...

How cute! I love those chubby cheeks!!

Kyle and Ashlie said...

holy cow what a mover! is he crawling yet? i hope Bridger never does, i'm too lazy to chase him.

Stevenson Stories said...

He is so cute!!!

Mickell said...

I love it!!! that cracks me up! JT does this too and has ruined one side of his bumper pads...but I have never taken pictures. Too cute! We missed you guys this weekend

Kristen Westbrook said...

K Bentley is like the cutest nephew ever! I can't wait to see you guys in June!!!!

Jess Mangum said...

hey abby check out our blog..its still not much.. jmmangumfam.blogspot.com.. e-mail..jmmangum@hotmail.com