
Bentley was crawling after his favorite ball and he put his hand on it and slipped off, face planting into the tile. He was bleeding pretty good and this was the end result. So sad! As a mom you never want your little one to get hurt, but it just happens. I just held him and loved him...I got the best snuggles ever! He is all healed up now.
4 comments:
Oh that looks so sore! Poor Bentley!
aw.. so sad! he is gettin so big.. he looks so different every time you put pictures of him on here!
Abby I apologize, I laughed out loud when I saw this pic, it's sooo sad, but it's such a cute picture of him!!! He has the perfect expression on his face! It says it all!
Your blog looks good! I love your new background and all the cute pictures of Bentley! He looks so much older than last time I saw him! My nephew is such a handsome little guy with a charming smile! when will you come to St. George again?? I want to see you guys! Looks like you had a lot of fun in Cali!
Post a Comment