
I just wanted to put his little birthday invite on here because we are going to be celebrating Bentley's first birthday. I can't believe that a year has come and gone. We are so blessed to have such a healthy little boy that brings so much joy to our lives.
Some of the things that Bentley is currently doing:
*Clap Clap Clapping his hands! He does this on que you will ask him and then he gets this big grin (like he is so proud he can do something we ask) and then starts clapping away.
*Waving bye bye or hello. He does this as well when you say Bentley say Bye then he does its the cutest thing ever.
*When I go to put his shoes and socks on he will put his right foot up then his left so that I can put them on.
*He gives High Fives too!
*Cries when we leave the room.
*Eats so much food! I can't believe what my lil chunk can put away. He eats everything and anything.
*He has become attached to his blue Meinky (spell check please) blanket.
*He will stand up not holding onto things, but won't walk yet.
*He grinds the teeth that he does have. I drives Nick and I nuts.
*He is sleeping for 12 hours straight! Seriously from 8-8. THis might be normal for kids, but its a new thing for Bentley and we love it!
*He also is taking 2 great naps. (so is mom)
*He loves his bath time. He kicks so hard that water goes everywhere.
*Loves to talk on the phone to his Daddy. (consists of daddy talking Bentley just jabberinng).
He is advancing so well it seems. Everyday he turns over a new leaf. We are so greatful for him.
10 comments:
sounds like things are going good, its amazing how fast that 1st year flies bye, enjoy it while you can ;)
I was just thinking about Bridger's one year party and I can't believe it is almost here. Bentley is so cute Abby and what a smart little dude. You are such a good mom! Wish I could get 2 naps and get him to sleep 12 hours straight!
Wow two naps!! You are so lucky! Gracie barely takes one nap and i am lucky if it last an hour! It's so crazy that he is already going to be one. Time goes by so fast. He is so cute and gets more handsome every time you post pics!
Ohh cute invite! Did you make it yourself? You really did to help me out sometime you are soo good at this! Well we need to get together sometime, maybe I can stop by sometime, let me know when its good for you!
What a cute invitation Abbs, you are so creative! You need to show me how to do that kind of stuff sometime! I can't believe little Bentley is turning one! We miss him!
One is definitely a milestone. Happy Birthday to Bentley.
CONGRATS!!!!! I am so excited for you!
Hey Abby, just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for the cute blanket and burp clothes, and for the super cute clothes! They actually fit her and she looks so stinkin' cute in them! They're perfect! Thanks again!
COngrats on baby #2 how exciting!
the invites are adorable your so creative! and i cant wait to see pics. of the party.. CONGRATS on baby #2.. crazy to think u are gonna have 2!!
Post a Comment