Oct 2, 2008
And Finally.....Baby number two is on the way! We are so excited about our new baby on the way! I told Nick like 6 weeks ago by tying balloons to Bentley's high chair and putting a sign around him that said "I'm going to be a big brother." Nick came walking in from work and was somewhat surprised. ha ha He said that he knew the whole time lol. Needless to say we kept it a secret from almost everyone until Bentley's first Birthday. At his party we wrapped up the first ultrasound in a small box and had Bentley open it very last. As we were unwrapping it I was telling him that mommy and daddy had a big surprise for him. Leaving it at that we unwrapped it and held the ultrasound up and everyone was shocked. We are due May 1st and are so excited. Kind of hoping for a girl, but either will be great! For those who are wondering and have been asking...I haven't been feeling that great, but I think I am on the mend. Thanks for all your concern!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
yeah babies! :) We're soo excited for you guys and can't wait to hear what you're having! Your house looks stinkin' cute, like always!! You do such a good job decorating, you're a pro! Bentley is sooo cute! I wish I could've seen him the other week. I love looking at all the new pics of him. It makes me laugh how much he looks like Nick. Hope you're feeling better, and hope to see you guys soon!!
how fun! u have been busy!! the way you told nick is way cute and how your told your fam. is funny! i can only imagine! ha! your decor. is verrry cute your so crafty i love it! well.. get feeling better! must be a girl
Congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys.
Yay! It's about time you got pregnant. :) You're just a smidgen behind me, but you'll be caught up soon enough.
Congrats!
i love your header card, super cute. oh and trust me things dont slow down your having another one! let me know if i can do anything for you ;)
WHAT?! I do a little blog hopping and find this news! That's awesome!! Congratulations! I swear we live under a giant rock.
Post a Comment