Oct 22, 2008

Visitors!

I have pictures to post, but I am probably not going to get around to doing that until I get back from Utah at the end of next week. Just to recap whats been going on...
*Last Thursday afternoon my Mom, Dad, Morgan and Heidi arrived. We had some good food that night and then were off to sleep.
*Friday morning we were off to Home Depot for a few supplys needed to spray our new doors for the house. My Dad, brother and husband painted and hung the doors with our new hardware. We made reservations for that night and ate dinner up in the Hualapai's at the Lodge.
*Saturday they finished up the doors and my mother and I sewed some projects. :)
*Sunday we went to church. Then the family went home. :(
*Monday morning Nick's parents arrived to help us put in our backyard. They took us out that night to a nice dinner! Thanks Westbrooks
*Tuesday Nick and his dad were off to Home Depot (one of there many trips) to get supplies. They made a nice dog run for Ruger and then put in our sprinkling system.
*Wednesday they continued and Cindy and I made the worlds best sugar cookies! Cindy also went home today. We ended the night with a great fourwheeler ride up to the Hualapai's. THanks Doug!
*Tomorrow Nick has to work and I am sure that his dad will work outside. I have to get ready for our trip to Utah.
*This weekend I have a huge Halloween party, Super Saturday Craft day etc etc
Well sorry so long and no pics but I don't have much more time! More to come.

3 comments:

Jolene and Ty said...

Hey if your here this weekend its the what women want expo this weekend...Im going saturday morning if you would like to come.

The Barb Chronicles said...

Sounds like you were busy with the fam! I love that post card of Bentley, so cute! Post some pics of the backyard!

Kim Martin said...

Aww! How exciting! Congrats!