Nov 17, 2008

HELP!

We are having all of my family down for Christmas. We want to have family portraits taken here in Kingman while everyone is visiting. The only problem is I don't know of any reputable photographers here in town. So for all you Kingmanites....leave me some names or phone numbers of some PLEASSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! THanks a bunch!

9 comments:

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey. I am trying to think of someone for you... I don't think I know anyone who does photography in K-town. If I remember I will let you know.
Barb

Just the 7 of us said...

Jennifer Sherman has been taking her family photos for along time and took ours last year. I know she started up her business a few months ago. I think she does a good job. You could give her a call. I don't know any other ones.

jamie said...

check with jenn sherman, she has taken some really great pictures on her own and has the equipment for it

.brad.n.corbyn. said...

hey there one of the new girls at the front desk at work she takes photos her web page is dmcazphoto.com her name is deanne chapman she charges a base price and she gives you a disk with the photos on it so you can pick what you want in whatever size you want the base price i think covers an hour and if you want more time then im sure its a lil more than that base price.... i also know lacey jones takes pics she did my sis in laws wedding if you need her number i can get it to you

Jess Mangum said...

VERY cute pictures of bentley!

Christian and Angie said...

Those pictures of bentley are too cute! I love them! I hope your pregnancy is going well! Its crazy to think you are on number 2 and I don't even have one!! By the way my email is angie_may55@hotmail.com
I want to be able to come see when you go private!

The Barb Chronicles said...

Does your sister in law still sell diaper bags? I am in need of one, can you let me know. thanks.

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey. We are delivering in Kingman. I am going in Friday morning. Do you know how much she charges for the diaper bags, I don't have one... Thanks. barb

Lacey said...

I'm not sure if you found someone or not, but I'd be happy to show you some of my work, if you'd like. I just did the Olsen's this weekend, and I'm tentatively doing some of Ryan, Jessie and the kids this weekend. Let me know!

Also, I occasionally blog stalk you, as you can tell. ;) Can I have an invite after you go private?

laceyj510@yahoo.com