We will be changing our blog to only invited readers so please if your reading this leave us your e-mail so that after next week you can still see what our family is up to! Thanks
abbs...my email is nkey23@hotmail.com! oh ps i work with your sister at a.e did she tell you? well i only work like one or two days but all well hahah!
she is doing a lot better, still in the hospital...she's been there for about 3 months now but they said shes only the second person he's ever seen come out of it! thanks so much for the support and just for asking!!!
Hey abby I'm pretty sure you have my e-mail but here it is just in case. I love being able to watch your family grow. And that diaper bag Is amazing. I can't believe you just started sewing and took on a project like that your my sewing hero!! I think I need to hire you to make me one! ktsned@hotmail.com
Hi Abby, I'm Ty's older sister Lori. I love to read your blog I got it off of Jolene's. please invit us to still read. our email is scottnlori300@yahoo.com
Hey Abby.. this is Kristen (Cox) Lotz. I just saw your blog off of Morgan and Heidi's page! Bentley is so cute! I haven't seen you in forever (since Morgan's wedding when Kate was like 2 weeks old?). Anyway, I hope you are doing good. Your family is adorable! I'd love to keep reading your blog. My email is kristenlotz@hotmail.com. My blog is http://lotz-family.blogspot.com. Mine's private too, so let me know if you want to read it.
Hey Abby, it's Marianne Teerlink. Please keep including me on your blog! mare.link@gmail.com Feel free to visit our blog anytime!! terrarambler.blogspot.com
I enjoy keeping up with whats going on in your family. How is Mckay doing? My email address is shaunelle4leavitt@yahoo.com I would love to still be able to view your blog
44 comments:
nicholemaria@gmail.com :)
abby please invite me. swimbum82@hotmail.com Rachel
My email is ashliegiles35@hotmail
jolene_hansen1984@hotmail.com
Abby i just ran into your blog. your family is so cute! thats so exciting your having another cute little boy!
Jandee
abbs...my email is nkey23@hotmail.com! oh ps i work with your sister at a.e did she tell you? well i only work like one or two days but all well hahah!
Abby i just ran into your blog. your family is so cute! thats so exciting your having another cute little boy!
Jandee
ashcono@gmail.com
cindytwestbrook@gmail.com. Thanks Abby
jandeesullivan@hotmail.com
jdnjkwright@yahoo.com
mxlilkim@gmail.com
you have my email, so don't forget to add me :)
westbrook.kristen@gmail.com & brysonwestbrook.gmail.com
supermanbrat@yahoo.com
sign me up! barbaracharon@yahoo.com
hotkoko321@hotmail.com
coco :)
she is doing a lot better, still in the hospital...she's been there for about 3 months now but they said shes only the second person he's ever seen come out of it! thanks so much for the support and just for asking!!!
P.S. You better not block us out! I've had fun seeing what you guys are doing. Our email addy is:
campchef{at}scinternet{dot}net
kealii20@gmail.com By the way Bentley looks SO cute in your family picture!
jmmangum@hotmail.com
Hey abby I'm pretty sure you have my e-mail but here it is just in case. I love being able to watch your family grow. And that diaper bag Is amazing. I can't believe you just started sewing and took on a project like that your my sewing hero!! I think I need to hire you to make me one!
ktsned@hotmail.com
Katie
kasontraveller@gmail.com
Hi Abby, I'm Ty's older sister Lori. I love to read your blog I got it off of Jolene's. please invit us to still read. our email is scottnlori300@yahoo.com
count me in! mickellwestbrook@msn.com
laceecurtis@gmail.com
heidikarlyn@yahoo.com. So good to see you this week!
Hey Abby.. this is Kristen (Cox) Lotz. I just saw your blog off of Morgan and Heidi's page! Bentley is so cute! I haven't seen you in forever (since Morgan's wedding when Kate was like 2 weeks old?). Anyway, I hope you are doing good. Your family is adorable! I'd love to keep reading your blog. My email is kristenlotz@hotmail.com. My blog is http://lotz-family.blogspot.com. Mine's private too, so let me know if you want to read it.
Please invite us, mtence03@gmail.com
jjwilliams05@gmail.com
brad_rowden@hotmail.com
add me if you want,
jjschop "AT" npgcable "DOT" com
cambreacorbett@gmail.com
I don't think I wrote mine yet. If I did please forgive.
annevernon@gmail.com
morgan _ ferran at motosat dot com
SophiaStucki@gmail.com
Hey Abby, it's Marianne Teerlink. Please keep including me on your blog!
mare.link@gmail.com
Feel free to visit our blog anytime!! terrarambler.blogspot.com
angie_may55@hotmail.com
DancerTLO@aol.com
daveanderica@hotmail.com
mike and i love seeing your cute family, I decided to go private too, but I am going to wait a little bit before I do.
kimberly_casperson@hotmail.com
Please add me Morgan_Ferran at MotoSAT dot com
I enjoy keeping up with whats going on in your family. How is Mckay doing?
My email address is
shaunelle4leavitt@yahoo.com I would love to still be able to view your blog
sblad@admin.washk12.org
Post a Comment