Dec 9, 2008

Catch up!

Well so much has been going on lately that I haven't wanted to blog becuase it would take so many posts. Since I don't really feel like uploading all of the pictures right now I figured I would just write and tell you a little about what we have been up to.

Well back in October Nick was able to Elk hunting with his brothers and dad. His hunt was successful and he shot a 6 point. I will post pics hopefully later.

Also while he was hunting I went up north to my soon to be sister-in-laws shower. It was tons of fun.

In November we went to St. George for Thanksgiving and had a great time. We spent it with Nick's family at there cabin up in the Pine Valley Mtns. We made some cute advent calendars out of the pottery barn kids magazine and we also had a gingerbread contest. So much fun. Pics to come.

Then we turned back around and headed north again to Lehi and SLC, UTah. My twin brother Mckay and his fiance Amy were sealed in the Salt lake temple on the 4th. It was beautiful! We were also able to do a session at the Timpanogas temple the night before. It was a crazy busy week with lots of driving and decorating, but it was well worth it. Pics to come.

Now we are home and staying home until January. I am just glad to say that I have had my Christmas decor up since the week before Thanksgiving! The lights have been on the house since then to. Way to go Nick!

My Christmas shopping is done and now I need to wrap wrap wrap! Nick actually beat me under the tree this year. He has my presents all wraped and labeled! He is learning lol.

I have a work Christmas party this weekend and next week is Nick's b-day and then a work Christmas party for him as well. Then I get to host 12 family members for Christmas! Yipee.

O and we are putting on a dinner with the YW and YM for the widowed and elderly in our ward...not to mention on nick's bday.

Bentley is getting so big and has been sleeping so well. He had been going to bed at 8 like usual but has been waking up after 9 :) I love it. Hope it all lasts. He is saying more words like, hi, dog, duck, mom, dad, eyes, nose, nana (banana), bye bye, shoes, no and go.

This is just a little update and there is more to come! Hope everyone is having a happy holiday!

6 comments:

The Barb Chronicles said...

Busy month! I looked at the diaper bags, WAY CUTE but you weren't jokin about the price. Yikes! It will take some convincing on my part to the hubs to let me spend that much. How are you feeling?

The Richards said...

Wow.. you guys are always crazy busy. And I'm sad that you wont be in St. George for Christmas. That means I wont be able to see you :( Well sounds like everything is good. Can't wait to see all the pictures.. and I think it's time for a belly picture?! Then again maybe I don't want to see a belly picture. I'm enjoying being in denial about how big I am already! If I see your small belly it might make me feel HUGE!! lol
Miss ya! XOXO

Morgan said...

Thanks for the reminder! I remembered the email address but I have definitely NOT remembered to upload the photos yet! :) I will do that tonight hopefully! Thanks for the reminder.

It was good seeing you today. We should see each other more often.

anne said...

Wow...you're busy. And I'm jealous that your shopping is all done. I haven't even started. :(

photography by Mikki said...

Hi Abby!
Thanks for your comment on our blog! You guys are such a beautiful family! And congrats on the one on the way too-
Let me know how many images you need edited and I'll let you know how much. It just depends on how many images, and how much time we'll need to get them done for you. Talk to you soon! Mikki

jamie said...

cute card with bentley. hope you are well.