
Here is our fun Christmas tree! I love decorating for the holidays and this year I did it before Thanksgiving :)I will post a slide show of the Christmas extravaganza at the Westbrook's! We were luck enough to have two weeks of family and fun!!

Bentley was way passed done at this point of the reception and we were ready to GO!

Here we are at the reception that night. It turned out so pretty, but Bentley was very restless from the rushing around we did all day.

At the beginning of December my twin brother Mckay was sealed in the Salt Lake Temple to his beautiful wife Amy!! Aren't they so cute!

Also while we were up in Utah for Thanksgiving we had a gingerbread contest and here we are with ours.

I think this picture is so priceless. Before Thanksgiving dinner we were outside around the fire watching the kids play caught this cute moment between father and son.

Here we are again :) Outside with the beautiful scenery. It was raining too!

Bryson was so nice to take a few pics of us outside and here is one I thought was cute.

I know its really late but here is our little family outside on the back porch of Nick's parents cabing in Pine Valley, UT.

Before Thanksgiving I made this Christmas tablerunner. It turned out so cute and a big thanks to Cindy for providing everything and letting us daughter-in-laws come sew at your house!
No comments:
Post a Comment