I have been wanting to go walking everyday for a couple of miles and everytime I try and get my husband to join me he tells me, "It's to cold out," or "lets go later," etc etc you get the picture. Well today I am proud to say we went on a walk for a couple of miles and let me tell you it felt so GOOD!!! I needed it so bad. I have 11 weeks left and sadly you gain the most weight at the end so I am trying to choose a healthier lifestyle so that I won't be disappointed in my weight gain come delivery time! I am by no means going to diet or anything, but a little walking and healthy eating can't hurt RIGHT??
Well things here in our neck of the woods are just moving right along nothing to exciting. I am going to do my visiting teaching tomorrow and I was feeling bad about doing it this late in the month until my visiting teachers called this afternoon and are coming tomorrow too. haha Hey better late than never.
Bentley is saying "Love you" now and it melts my heart. Also he is being such a good sleeper, better than ever before. He sleeps from 10-1 and from 230-430 LOVE IT!! I sleep too.
So hopefully I can keep up with the exercising and also maybe the weather will get warmer to??
1 comment:
I need to start walking too! But every time I think about it.. it makes me tired!! lol
Post a Comment