Today I went to my doctor's appointment for our little baby boy Westbrook and I got some great news.
1- I am 27 weeks not 26.
2- I am weighing 5 pounds less than I did with Bentley at this stage of the game :) :)
3- I am being induced on April 14th if I haven't had the baby by then! (2 weeks early)
4- Another great ultrasound was done and he is growing so well! We weren't able to see his boy parts, but we hope they are still there!
Also I heard from my husband today and he is back at the Inauguration working as security and he is safe :) I don't know why I was worried, but I was. He said it was amazing. He comes home tomorrow and I will post some pics of his fun trip.
4 comments:
yeah!! SUPER good news! I can't believe you're almost done, geez your pregnancy has sure flown by for me! :) btw, I can't imagine you being 5 lbs less is a good thing, you're so tiny anyway!!! AND, I wanted to get your new little boo something, is there anything in particular you need? Like onesies or jammies in a certain size? Or something other than clothes?
That is awesome Abbs!! I bet that is so nice to have gained a whole week, I would have killed for that. It is coming up quick and I can't believe there will another birthday in April!!! hahahha
That's an awesome opportunity for him. I bet he had fun back there. And I'm glad you got good news from the doc. You need to post some belly pics. You don't even look prego in those pics.
Cute Family PICS! I love them! They turned out so cute!
And you look just darling Pregnant! I am seriously going to pass you up this time! :)
Post a Comment