I totally enjoyed it! I am always thinking about how you are doing and what your belly looks like so it was fun to see.
Abby you look like you barely even have a belly!!! I cannot believe you only have 11 more weeks, how exciting!! I can't wait to see this cute little boy.
um.. your still tiny!! Not fair! lol You look cute, as always! Thanks for posting your belly pic. It's adorable!
oh my! you are so tiny! so cute!!
awww...you are so stinkin' cute prego!! but you barely even LOOK prego! i loved my pregnancy at this stage...makes me kinda miss it!
You look so good for having 11 weeks left!
Are you kidding me!?! I looked like that at 3 months. I am really jealous. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I totally enjoyed it! I am always thinking about how you are doing and what your belly looks like so it was fun to see.
Abby you look like you barely even have a belly!!! I cannot believe you only have 11 more weeks, how exciting!! I can't wait to see this cute little boy.
um.. your still tiny!! Not fair! lol You look cute, as always! Thanks for posting your belly pic. It's adorable!
oh my! you are so tiny! so cute!!
awww...you are so stinkin' cute prego!! but you barely even LOOK prego! i loved my pregnancy at this stage...makes me kinda miss it!
You look so good for having 11 weeks left!
Are you kidding me!?! I looked like that at 3 months. I am really jealous. :)
Post a Comment