


















Thanks to Mikki Platt we have these beautiful photos. I love all of her work and she definately knows how to Capture the moment. Isn't she awesome with color too? Thanks again Mikki for the wonderful pictures. I love them all. Nixon looks so precious in his all white outfit!
Check Mikki Platt's photography out at capturedbymikki.blogspot.com!
8 comments:
Yeah! I am glad I got to see more of the pictures!!! They are so gorgeous! What a beautiful family!!! I need to have her take some of us now!
Those are SO SO SO SO cute!!! You have 2 adorable kids. :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! They're SO great! It makes me want to drive up to St. George & get some - we're so overdue! Cute new background too!
abby these turned out so cute! you would never guess you had these 2 babies lookin at how small you are anyways...congrats to your new cute family!
I love the pics!!! So Cute! And you look AWESOME by the way. I think your body forgets it was just BARELY PREGNANT!!! She did an awesome job! I love what you guys are wearing too, cute colors!
Your family is so cute! Nixon is beautiful!! Abby, you look incredible! I hope all is going well!!
You have the cutest little boys! Looking at your blog makes me want one. Are you still in Arizona? good luck with two little ones, you look so good.
these pictures are so cute!! you have such a cute little family!! it was good to see you the other day!!
Post a Comment