For journaling purposes I wanted to put something on the blog from the hospital. Having baby number two was just as easy as the first except breaking my tail bone in four places. The baby and I are doing great. We are now a happy family of four!

Nixon and I just bonding after birth!

This was obviously before we headed to the hospital! I was counting down thats for sure!
5 comments:
Why is it that I look like a TRAIN WRECK after giving birth, and you look like a million bucks?
Wow you look great! I wish I was already fitting into my jeans like you. It's not FAIR!:)
Ditto Lacey! :)
Lacey i was thinking the same thing, i looked TERRIBLE!! Glad he is here and that everything went well
you are so little even when you were 9 months! your family is so cute! congrats! and im glad i got to see ya at cafe rio!!
Post a Comment