I was able to go up to Utah and throw a bridal shower for my younger sister. Pic's to come.. I also was able to make some Valentine crafts...only the wreath pictured below.
We took Bentley out on his four-wheeler as well..
Bentley you are a total maniac on this machine! You have no fear! You just put your helmet on and sped off like you knew just exactly what you were doing. You almost wrecked several times, but daddy was able to hit the kill switch on the remote before hand. You lucked out bud :) One funny thing is that you kept wanting to look back at daddy while riding and you would swerve all over almost running off the road, hitting into bushes etc. Great job for an amateur!
Lil Nixon was just along for the ride. He only wanted to sit on daddy's "vroom vroom"
There they go on there first father/son ride! So darling!
Here are some cute pics of Nixon just being his spunky self. He keeps us on our toes. Nixon you started signing please and thank you today. Words you can say are: drink, papa, doggy, night night, please, shoe, no, daddy, momma, bye, up, and me, baby, and eyes. You are learning new things each day. You are so sensitive..much more than your older brother. You just melt everyone's heart! One thing that I love about you is when you back up to sit on my lap wherever I may be. You love to be cuddled and held. At night we ask you if you want to go night night and you RUN into the kitchen to get your milk and then RUN into you room! I can't leave out the fact that you can throw a fit better than any little 21 month old i know ;) You hate when we drop off your brother to pre-school oh how it breaks your heart! We love you bud!
An to finish off the night tonight I let them pick a movie and popped them some popcorn. They chose The Bee Movie and requested there blankets join them!
1 comment:
I'm so happy to see an update, Abby! Gosh it's been a long time. Your family is beautiful as always!
Post a Comment