Jan 11, 2011

Wrinkled Fingers

Oh Bentley how I love you so! Today was a very low key day at the Westbrook household. We like to have these days occasionally. Bentley even knew that today was unusual because he kept saying that he needed to get dressed over and over again. I assured him that it was okay today to play {in the house} in his PJ's and that it meant it was a special* day. He was so confused because I always have him get up and eat breakfast, get dressed, brush teeth and do hair etc. In fact we didn't do any of this until around 4 o'clock this afternoon. 

Bentley has this thing about have wrinkled fingers {as he calls it} when he is in the water too long. Below are his sweet little hands as he shows them to me after taking two different baths and a shower. He held them up to me telling me that he had probably been in the water too long because his fingers were {wrinkly}. I just smiled at his cute little face just knowing that the wheels inside his head were just turning. He was so concerned. I often wonder what it would be like to go back to the days when one of the things you worried about was getting wrinkled fingers {skin} from soaking in the bath :). 

Bentley you are always smiling and thinking of others! I love the sparkle in you sweet eyes and in your heart! Mom loves you!
Below is Nixon with evidence of Sour Cream and Onion chips all over his little cheeks! Something tells me that his older brother slid them into his room and then little Nixon found them and decided to have a picnic on Bentleys' bedroom floor. :) Below was his face when I found him...
Bentley grabbed his brothers camera and wanted to take a picture of me since I was taking pictures of them. Notice he still wasn't dressed even after 2 baths and a shower {he had jumped in with Nick once and with me a bit later in the day}.
I finally got my butt in gear and was able to end the night somewhat productive ?
All I can say is that friends are amazing and truly do make life so much fun!

1 comment:

Elder and Sister Westbrook said...

I'm so glad you are posting again. Love those cute little boys!! Miss you guys!!