Nick and I are in desparate need of some
BOY names!!! If you are reading this post you MUST leave a suggestion in the comments area!!!!!!! Just put some of you favorites etc etc. Maybe this will help us decide on one! We only have 49 more days to decide! Thanks a bunch :)
8 comments:
Boy names are the hardest. We didn't have Xander's until the day before...but no one really likes his name, so I don't know if you should really be asking me. :)
Andy, Ryder, Ren, Carter, Cooper, Riley, Austin, Jeremy, Wyatt any of those sound good?
Bridger, Daxton, Stetson, Jaxon, brexton....some with B's like Bentley!
How about Thatcher, Parker or Conner?
I love the names Gavin & Kyson.
so i just copied and pasted my name list haha.. pathetic that i have one? its a list that i have had since we got married and i just add to it all the time my all time fav. is Briggs BUT you can't have it if you like it because... it is mine! haha u may not like any of mine but here ya go.. GOOD LUCK! its only the biggest decision ever, seening how they will be called that forever.. no pressure!
DAX, HOUSTIN, TYKE, KAMDON, REDD, GUNNER, BRIDGER, RYKER, ROYSTEN, JAX, TRYPP, KELLER, MILLER, McKLAIN, BRONX, LYNK
Im glad I saw this because I too am desperate! I only have 14 days though!!! We just kept thinking all along oh it will come to us, and here I am ready to give birth and no idea!!!
Becham..goes with Bentley!
Post a Comment