I made like 5 dozen sugar cookies and frosted them and also did some fun Valentines cupcakes...I should have taken pics they were so darling, but they are all gonow now. We sent them home with some and then I took the rest to Young Womens last night.
It is so much fun to meet new friends especially when they are LDS like you! I know living in Utah I took LDS friends for granted because they were easy to find, but here they are few and far between it seems. So life is GOOD! Thanks for coming over Hillary and Summer! We will for sure have to do it again.
Summer and I got talking at work about our new little babies that are coming like a few weeks apart from eachother and she had mentioned that she wanted to sew some baby blankets and that she had bought some fabric, but she needed sewing lessons. I told her I like to sew, but by no means can I give lessons lol, I can teach the basics though (Thanks to my wonderful mom). On Wed afternoon I went over to her house and we got started. I wanted to sew one first to see how it would go then I would help her so here is the first one! It is darling. I was a little skeptical about sewing meinkey and Sating, but it wasn't to bad! I am looking forward to going back today and helping her with more!!!

3 comments:
cute blanket! and yes i totally know what u mean about lds friends.. ha! i live in utah still the majority of our friends arent!
Tell Hillary the Charons say Hello. And ask summer if she remembers me, we used to watch her little girl! Both great people. thanks for the texts! I just need to keep my head up.
Hey Abby! I've been wanting to make Miley some loveys out of Meinky and satin, did you use a border on the edges or is it just the satin folder over and then sewn? And did you do anything to keep it from seperating? (like small stitches?)
Post a Comment