This is Nixon and Ella. My really good friend Jessica Richards stopped by while I was up at my mom's so that I could see her darling little girl. They are only a few weeks apart. They were both just snoozing away.
finally a post! I love all your pictures. Your boys are just so cute. And so sad that you had such a bad mothers day :( Hopefully next year will be better! And the pic of Nixon and Ella is so cute. I can't believe they are three months already. Geesh it goes by so fast! Hope you are doing well. Give me a call sometime so we can chat!! miss you
1 comment:
finally a post! I love all your pictures. Your boys are just so cute. And so sad that you had such a bad mothers day :( Hopefully next year will be better! And the pic of Nixon and Ella is so cute. I can't believe they are three months already. Geesh it goes by so fast! Hope you are doing well. Give me a call sometime so we can chat!! miss you
Post a Comment