Jul 28, 2009

Draper Day's Rodeo! Keep scrolling there are lots of posts.








On our way to our family reunion which I will post later we were able to go watch my brother calf rope at the Draper Rodeo. He did really well and Bentley loved every second of it. Nick and Bentley were standing over on the edge of the fence when like 15 feet away from them a bull jumped the fence! I haven't seen Nick move that fast in a long time, but he did and they ran up into the stands. After a while they were able to contain the bull and the rodeo went on. It was a late night but so much fun.


7 comments:

anne said...

I didn't know your brother did rodeos. Does he go all over the state? Jace and I usually make it to either the Oakley 4th of July rodeo or the Coalville Rodeo in August. Does he do any of those?

Mickell said...

way to get caught up abbs! Doesn't it feel so good! I love all of the pics! So fun!!!

Coco said...

hey abby, 1st of all, you're little nixon is a doll! such a fun new addition to your family i'm sure. 2nd, here's the info: her name is Nancy Roth and i met her at INO. She came in to eat and i was taking her order and she had a shirt on that said Dolphin Babies Swim School. she teaches here in vegas (this is her 2nd summer here). the program is approx. 6 weeks, depending on the child. ages range from right when baby starts crawling to age 4. when they start crawling is when they've developed the motor skills to roll over in the water. click on the right side of my blog where it says click here and it will take you to her website. i swear by this woman. even though the
1st 2 weeks are the hardest, it's well worth your peace of mind when your children are around water. lemme know!

Jess Mangum said...

ahh! freaky!

Jess Mangum said...

ok so i just read all your new blogs! Nixon is darling and looks just like Bentley! I feel bad for your mother day and all the barf! 4th of July sounds.. very eventful! and you look great!!

Kristen Westbrook said...

Love all the Pics! You guys have been having a great summer! Can't wait to see you in August!

Stevenson Stories said...

Abby your boys are so cute! I can't believe you have 2 kids already. You look great!