
Here is Bentley with me after I opened his gift to me. Mind you he is only in a diaper because I got sick of washing throw up off of all his clothes.
This is my bed after I stripped the sheets and mattress pad off due to Bentley puking all over it.
Probably the only smile I captured that day because my poor little guy had a bad case of the flu along with high temps all day.
And here is just some of the laundry that I was doing all day Sunday...mind you it had throw up all over it.
Here is Bentley's bed after we took off the sheets from yet again MORE THROW UP!!!
And of course he could never get it into the bowl...here is our poor couch after we scrubbed all the throw up off.
And lastly here is my little Bentley so sick he couldn't even get off the floor hardly with his bowl by his side. So I thought that a one year old could at least throw up in the bowl...geesh who was I fooling? He never got it in the bowl..it was always just after he stepped on the carpet, sat on the couch or layed on a bed. Bentley was sick for a few days and got better, but lets just say I never want another Mother's day like that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment