Jul 20, 2008

Bentley Update!

I just wanted to journal a little bit about Bentley! Time is flying by and he is growing so big. In 2 days he will be 10 months old. Here are some of the things he is doing:

Saying Mama (all the time)
Crawling (Everywhere)
Standing up to things and then crying because he can't let himself down
Snorting
Smiling pretty much 24-7
Batting his eyes at me
Eating big people food :) (Ravioli, cheese, pasta, bread, hot dog etc) and very lil baby food
The only fruit he likes is Banana's (but it has to be baby food, not pieces)
Taking great naps!
He loves watching signing time video's
He loves to sit at the back sliding glass door and pat on the door at our dog Ruger.
He loves going to the park and playing with his friends that come over.

I love being a mom and I am so greatful that I have the opportunity to raise Bentley he is the biggest joy and blessing in our lives!

2 comments:

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey. Ya, we should be around on the 2nd. Come on over. Last time we were in town we didn't go anywhere. we had been traveling for 7 hours, so by the time we got to David's parents we crashed. Then we had to leave early the next day so David could be back in time for classes. I want to come see your new house, I am thinking about coming to kingman later this week. Let me know.

shaunelle said...

I can't believe you have a baby. I remember when you were dating your husband.