16" x 28" Microfiber waffle weave towel is softer than cotton and more absorbent than a chamois. Its ability to absorb up to ten times its weight in water makes drying large surfaces quick and easy. Another great benefit to this superior towel is its ability to polish while drying to a lint and streak free finish! This towel is available in 9 different colors!So here is an explanation about why am posting this. First of all you have to know that I love nice linens and sheets! My sheets are Ralph Lauren satin sheets with a very high thread count! Love them. Well my mother in law came across Eurow and Oreilly's Dish Towels at Costco like a year ago or something. (could have been sooner, but I have been envying them forever it seems like) Ever since I used them at her house doing dishes etc I have been on the hunt. I looked at costco, william sonoma, department stores etc. Well ta dah I finally found them on the internet at www.euroworeilly.com! They are 3 for $7.99 which I was totally willing to pay because these are seriously the best! I get tired of my dish towels not soaking up enough and also not being soft. So here they are if anyone wants to benefit from my searching efforts! I think whoever buys them will fall in love!
1 comment:
i think i might just go check out the website! i have never found a kitchen towel that i like...
Post a Comment