This is our new house that everyone has been waiting to see. So here it is. We absolutly love it.

We have painted the inside and are working on the landscaping. This fall we are putting in sprinkling systems and grass in the front and the back.

Here I am with all 5 kids. Starting on the left is Coco's baby girl Baylee then Bentley, Michelle and Jason's 3 kids Logan, Clayton and Morgan. It was crazy there for a bit and it gave me a tast of what it will be like to have 5 kids. :) I love them they are so much fun. I am sad that I will only get to watch Baylee girl for a few more weeks before they move to Las Vegas. :(

Here is our sweet little Bentley. I love this outfit! I got it for him at Gymboree and he looks so clean and classy in it. I love Sail Boats!

I will take more pictures of the inside of the house when I feel like it is how I want it. :) It is a work in progress, but it is so much fun.
6 comments:
Love the house, it must be nice for Nick to park his work car in the garage! post pictures of the inside!
It is so nice Abby! I wanna see more of the inside too! What a cute little boy Bentley is too. Wish he and Bridger could play together.
Lookin Good! When will we see you guys again? Hows Bentley? Abigail has been sick. :( Hopefully we'll see you soon!
ps I miss Lake Powell already! Tell Doug and Cindy THANKS again!
Abbs the house looks so nice! How fun! I want to see pictures of the inside too!!! Oh yeah and could Bentley get any cuter!!! Miss you guys!
Abby. I am coming to kingman today on may to CA, can I take a picture of your Hooter Hidder so I can make one? Let me know. Call my cell. Thanks Barb
Cute house. Can't wait to see pics of the inside! When I buy a house I might have to come kidnap you for a while.. and torture by... making you decorate my house! LOL Bentley is as adorable as ever!
Post a Comment