Jul 6, 2008

Catching Up!

Well now that I have had a few moments to sit down and relax I figured that I would post about our Lake powell trip 2 weeks ago. The funny thing is that later tonight Nick and I are headed up to St. George to go to Lake powell tomorrow with my family :)! So there will be more when I get back next week. This picture is of Nick getting ready to ski! He was a little rusty at first but he got up and was sore the next day from it. We didn't have a bath tub on the house boat only showers so this was where Bentley ended up every night. He really enjoyed trying to get out.
This is aunt Stef, cousin JT and Bentley. JT was so cute he wanted help holding his cousin Bentley.

Thanks to the Ence's we were invited to swim in there mini pool on top of their boat. Bentley had fun playing with little Eva.


This is Nick wake surfing! It is easy to get up, but hard to balance and let the wake push you with out holding onto the rope, hence surfing. Good job babe!



Grandma Westbrook bought this nice life jacket for Bentley. I was so glad and he liked floating in the water and kicking his legs.





Here he is just kicking away. I kept telling daddy to hold on to him, but he wanted to let him do it by himself.





Like father like son!





Here are the cousins playing in the family room. Halle is really good at playing with JT and Bentley. They love her.











Aunt Kristen holding Bentley on a boat ride.




Thanks to Nick's family we were and are able to enjoy vacations at Lake Powell! We love it there and look forward to going back tomorrow!









No comments: