Yeah! Congrats! Bentley will love haveing a little brother so close to his age.
Bentley will be such a great big brother! They will have so much fun playing together! Congrats!
SO amazing! They did a great job on your pics! That's so cute, I love the one of his hands in front of his face!
crazy how much you can see in those 3d things! very cool! way excited for you!!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how early you found out. Are you excited?!? When are you coming back to town?
We are so excited for another grandson. Bentley will love having a brother to play with.
Yay! Congrats to you. Those 3d pics are cool.
I'm so glad I found your blog I haven't seen you in the longest time! Congratulations, I'm glad things are going so well for you guys!
I must say! i LOVE that family pic. by the water.. way cute Bentley looks just like his daddy!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Hey congrats guys! i didn't know you were having another little one. hope u are all doing good. Jeremy says hi to nick
Congrats thats awesome!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Yeah! Congrats! Bentley will love haveing a little brother so close to his age.
Bentley will be such a great big brother! They will have so much fun playing together! Congrats!
SO amazing! They did a great job on your pics! That's so cute, I love the one of his hands in front of his face!
crazy how much you can see in those 3d things! very cool! way excited for you!!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how early you found out. Are you excited?!? When are you coming back to town?
We are so excited for another grandson. Bentley will love having a brother to play with.
Yay! Congrats to you. Those 3d pics are cool.
I'm so glad I found your blog I haven't seen you in the longest time! Congratulations, I'm glad things are going so well for you guys!
I must say! i LOVE that family pic. by the water.. way cute Bentley looks just like his daddy!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Hey congrats guys! i didn't know you were having another little one. hope u are all doing good. Jeremy says hi to nick
Congrats thats awesome!!
Post a Comment