Well I don't know if it's being pregnant, not being at my house in my bed, drinking to much water last night, or the fact that Nick and I have some decisions to make that are weighing on my mind??? Anyhow I am sitting here blogging at 4:30am. My brain wouldn't shut off at 1:30 am this morning when Nick and I were still up chit chatting and then my baby woke me up at 4 kicking my full bladder and the rest is history. O well thank heavens for BLOGS :)
This darling map I love it! I hope maybe it can be educational!
This table and chair set!
I guess I will update you a little on Bentley since today is day 6 of him having his sickness :( He is actually on the mend I am glad to say. Wow it's a lot of work having a sick baby that needs antibiotics three times a day along with 3 breathing treatments and Tylenol, LOTS OF LOVE and naps etc. We see the doctor here in St. George today and I am hoping that his ear infection is healing quickly or gone by now and that his lungs are clearing up. He is sleeping better the last two nights and his fever is gone. He still is coughing up lots, has congestion and isn't eating real great. Yesterday he ate three bites of cereal, 6 chips, one bite of banana, one gold fish cracker and about five bites of Cafe Rio (cheese quesadilla). That isn't much, but it's an improvement. He is also drinking about 1-1.5 cups of liquids as well.
Thank you for all your thoughts, prayers and calls it has meant a lot. Anyhow since I am not tired yet I guess I'll post some pics of the things that I just got in for Bentley's new room...I am getting excited!
This darling map I love it! I hope maybe it can be educational!
This table and chair set!I hope that it all turns out... we are actually going to pick up the brick for his one wall tomorrow and my family is coming down in a few weeks to do a room and furniture makeover!! Wish us luck!
Now is 5:45 am... it did't take me that long to do this post haha I have been of course "surfing the web" I guess you could say. Do I try and go back to sleep or hop in the shower and get ready for the day??? Well I am off to do....SOMETHING!

4 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that Bentley is on the mend! We were all thinking and worried about you, Nick, and him! Cute stuff too. Enjoy your trip to your parents!
Sheesh, I just read you blog below about Bentley, and I'm glad to hear he's doing better! It makes me want to keep Miley home, there's a 'cough' going around here. We've been lucky so far and haven't had ANY problems at all, so I hope our luck holds out. We really miss you guys. Let us know next time you're in S.G., we'll come over and maybe do lunch or something! SUPER cute decor for Bentley's room!! You're always so creative and have an eye for the cutest stuff!
I remember those days, good luck!
hey abby! I just stumbled across your blog- your little family is so cute! Congrats on the new baby (:
Post a Comment