Feb 17, 2009

Update!

So I FINALLY after living here in this home for 71/2 months got some drided flowers etc to go in my tin wall vases...My wall has looked so incomplete, but not now! I had to post about it cuz really this is a big accomplishment :) for me. This was our Valentines to eachother! We were up in St. George and Nick's parents home.

Nick surprised me with a dozen red roses and an AMAZING card! Cards mean so much to me! Thanks babe you make me fall more in love everyday!
Nick needed some new shirts so that is what he got whether he like it or not I don't know lol. He doesn't like gettng clothes. Regardless he said "Thanks!"




This was our 3rd attempt to get a pic together with Nick's eyes OPEN! so he looks like he is trying really hard haha! Love ya babe! Also my big belly is like POPPING out of the picture...8 weeks left.. I think.

As for Bentley he is doing so much better! We took him in for a follow up last Thursday in St. George and he needed a steroid shot. He did very well and is getting better quickly. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers! We are finally getting sleep around this place. Well Bentley is I still seem to wake up at odd hours of the night..PREGNANCY??




2 comments:

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

Hey Abby, the flower arrangements look great. Love, Mom

The Wright Family said...

Aww...you two are so cute. I'm with you on the card thing, I'm fine with no gift, it means a lot when they take the time to tell us how they feel! Your prego belly looks so stinkin' cute!! I can't wait to see you all next week! A few boys names... Ches, Ethan, Kyson, Brennan, Javis, Kyler, Jaret, Chance...I dunno. Most of those are my cousin's names! :) Good luck! I didn't have Miley picked out until the day after she was born and the lady that picks up the social security info made me fill the paperwork out!