To top off the night my friend Summer gave me this delicious recipe for a soup! I made it tonight and put it in bread bowls! All I can say is YUMMY!!!!!! Now I am tired and ready for Sunday!
Ok...so I thought I would try it on! Keep in mind it's a Saturday afternoon and that means LAZY for me!
Well today being Saturday I thought I would cross something off my list of "To Do's" so I made this Hooter Hider for Baby Westbrook coming in 6 and a half weeks! I got the fabric last weekend in Vegas with a friend at one of the best quilt shops...Quiltique! Gotta Love it!!
Mmmmm! I could eat him!
Daddy pushing him on the swing!
It was getting a bit breezy, but had to snap a picture with my lil guy!
Isn't he a true boy? Gotta have a ball wherever you go! Isn't he so handsome! We love him :)


Bentley is figuring out how to go down the slide by himself! I love to see the look on his face when he does it. It is such a look of accomplishment!
Friday was an eventful day! Some friends and I took our kids to the park and then to Pizza Hut for lunch. Bentley had so much fun and was ready for his nap when we got home. He loved the other kids and mom enjoyed hanging out with some friends. I actually forgot to take my camera to the park and lunch during the day so the pictures above are from later Friday night when Nick and I took Bentley back to the park. We love this nice weather!
6 comments:
He is getting so big! He is adorable.
Oh such cute pictures of Bentley! Can't wait to see you guys this week. Good job on the sewing Abby.
Cute little family. That soup does look SO very yummy, what kind is it? Love that fabric for your hooter hider. It's getting close! yay!
Your Hooter Hider is really cute, I love the material!!! Bentley looks like such a big boy! He is so cute!
Hi.. I found your blog through a series of other people's...:) but my name is Jenna (Heinrich) Corry, and I went to high school with Nick... Anyway- I'm kind of "co-in-charge" of our 5 year reunion this year (June 20th), and I made a blog with info, and also with everyone that I can find from our class that has a blog. The link is: http://schs04.blogspot.com/
Would you mind if I added you guys to the list? Thanks... Hope you can make it to the reunion... and good luck with the upcoming baby! You're first is adorable!! :)
im waiting for pictures of bentleys room!
Post a Comment