January 15, 2011 I was able to throw my baby sister's shower! Above are some of the people that were there when it ended and so I snapped this quick picture.
Lindsey and I in front of the Candy Buffet.
My wonderful mother, sister and I. My mom also helped so much with putting this party on!
Thanks mom for seriously running to the different stores up there for me like 10 times! Your the best!
Some of the fun candy dishes. Above are sixlets.
Swirl pops. (Thanks Katie for the cute vase!)
The entry way. In the frame I placed her invite.
Lacey and I just before we put the food out etc. We served Pasta Factory's Chicken Bowtie Salad, their bread twists, coconut cupcakes (Barefoot Contessa) and water bottles wrapped in cute paper that matched the theme. The party favor that each of them took was a bag of candy that they filled with candy from the Candy Buffet. The shower turned out amazing and she had a fabulous turnout!
Lindsey you are an amazing girl and I couldn't have had more fun! I loved watching you open your gifts! You were so thrilled about every single one! I loved some of you answers to the game that we played. I remember one of the questions that was asked, "What are you most worried about on our wedding day?" I was thinking that the typical answer would have been SEX haha but no my sweet little sis said, "The Temple!" I love you sis! I had a hard time holding back the tears the whole time?! Not really sure why. I LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment