Feb 19, 2011

Squipsture Reading (Bentley calls it)

 I came out of the computer room a few weeks ago because I heard this quaint little voice coming from the living room. He was telling himself about Noah and the ark. That the animals went on two by two...even penguins I heard him say. Mind you he was just randomly turning pages in the Book of Mormon. The reason he was talking about Noah was the Monday prior for family night we had gone to the Jones' and I gave a lesson on Noah and the ark. Regardless it was so fulfilling for me as a mother that he even had the thought after his bath and before bed that he needed to read his squipstures.

 Bentley I hope that you can learn from our example continue to grow in the gospel by prayer and scripture reading!
Love your cute face!

No comments: