I don't know how many other mother's out there have a hard time keeping there little ones out of the pantry, but I sure do! In fact I have had a hard time with my kiddos for probably 2 years now. Why I have waited until now to finally do something about it...I have no clue?! Nick a few weeks ago bought some locks at Home Depot, but has never put them on. Yesterday, I was talking to Hillary and she mentioned that last week sometime she put up a hook and eye latch on her pantry door. DING DING DING! The bells were going off for me! I sent Nick to return the locks he had bought this morning and had him come home with the hook and eye locks!
Above is the hook and eye :D
I knew that it was only a matter of time until the kids attempted to get in there for a snack but I was ready with the camera for when they did! Bentley's first attempt!
Bentley couldn't, he called his younger brother over Nixon to try... Nope..Nixon couldn't either!
So then Bentley tells Nixon, "Maybe if we both try and push the door it will open!"
NOPE
Mom has defeated these two little mischief makers!!
2 comments:
hahaha!! I love it! I love that they are little buddies!!!
So funny!!!
Post a Comment