Jul 25, 2008

Bentley Update!

Today he started clapping! :)
O ya and now he has 4 teeth, but it gets better he has the bottom from two and then the top ones next to where the front two should be. So needless to sayhe kind of has fangs.
He has been sleeping so good. 10-12 hours
He is gaining more confidence he will now stand sometimes not holding onto anything.

8 comments:

Kyle and Ashlie said...

Way to go Bentley!! Are you coming to the reunion next weekend?

Jess Mangum said...

awww.. kind of sad?! your baby is getting big and fast! i still havent seen him other than pics!

Tanier G said...

Abbs...how are you guys? Living in Az now? How do you like it? How long have you been there? Bentley is such a cutie! He is getting so big!

The Wright Family said...

Abby, I found your blog! :) I miss you guys so much!! I wish we got to see eachother more often, and i wish i got to squeeze that cutie of yours more often! It's crazy how time flies! Your house looks beautiful, and I'm sure it will be absolutely gorgeous by the time you've put you touch to it! Hope all is well, keep in touch!!

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey...... I was still hoping you would make me one. I am selling all the ones that my mom and I made to make some extra money. I am sure yours are cuter, these were just a quick way to make money that we DESPERATELY need right now. Hope I didn't offend you.

Ferran Family said...

They get so big so fast! It's sad but so much fun!

The Richards said...

It was good talking to you yesterday. Glad you guys are doing good and thanks for your support! And you need to post pics of your house.. so I can steal all your cute ideas! haha Or you could just come down and help me decorate it... that would be much funner :)

Cambrea said...

Don't worry, Colin did the fang thing too! It started on one side, and I got really worried until my mom made fun of me and then I just didn't tell her that I was worried. :) But those little baby bodies sort it out in the end!