We are so thankful to my wonderful family that came down this week and worked so hard. We painted our entire home in 2 days! We have installed appliances, shower doors etc. We are so tired but here are a few pics of the painting process! Mckay and Amy just pooped out on us haha.

Sorry I forgot to turn the pic, but this is my dad rolling the sealing! He got the hardest job and the ceilings are way high so it took a lot of hard work! Thanks dad I hope your shoulders and back start feeling better!

Bentley...he was kind of a mischief maker! He would pick up screws, crawl in boxes etc. I got him in the paint box here.

Here he was pulling off the tape after my mom would get it on the wall. Lil Stinker!

Here is my wonderful mom! She came early to help me with Bentley so we could get some things done.

Heidi and Morgan also came from Vegas, but I failed to get pictures of them. Thanks to all! It looks great. Once I get moved in and decorated I will post more pictures of our new home!
6 comments:
Abby! that looks like so much fun.. alot of work but it looks good!
what would we do without our families?! I'm excited to see more!!
Way to go! Looks like fun! I bet Nick wishes now that he would have taken Cindy up on that offer, ha ha! I can't wait to see your house all finished!
hey cute girl!!! add me to your blog! I love to look at your cute little boys pics! ryanandkelsie.blogspot.com
Kelsie
Hey Abby it's Danielle! Looks like your staying busy and Bently is so cute. Yea I love being a mom, Averie just started walking and we're trying to take her bottle away so its been a tough week but she is so much fun. how old is Bently? Do you like Arizona, are you guys there for good? I'm glad I've got your site now I'll keep in touch!
Your little boy is so cute. He's getting so big! I'm glad you told me you had a blog. This is really the only way I keep up with people now. :( Life just gets too busy.
Post a Comment