Jul 16, 2008

Sun Spider Outbreak....YIKES!





We have sprayed twice in the last month that we have been here and are still having run in's with creepy crawlers! I hate Spiders and I think as tough as Nick is he hates them too! We have killed at least one a day whether it be in the garage or outside. Well last night I noticed another one of these sun spiders in my entry way to the front door and I knew it was to high for me to reach so I called Nick and made him kill it first thing the next morning. So here is Nick (shirtless lol) on the latter with a broomstick with paper towel taped to the end to squish the huge spider. I always am getting a kick out of my cute hubby!

3 comments:

Nichole Christensen said...

Oh I HATE those spiders! My parents' house has a ton of them outside. I am so scared to walk around barefoot!

The Richards said...

we are doing good. just have been really busy. we are looking at houses but haven't found one yet. how's everything there?

Jess Mangum said...

haha.. that doesnt even look like nick! but yes i hate spiders bad too.. so good luck with that!