
9 weeks and 6 days to go and I am counting down. I am getting so excited for this new little boy to arrive, but nervous that we aren't sure on a name yet. That will come with time i guess. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with some of the projects I need to get done before the baby arrives:
-Paint Bentley's furniture for his new room
-Brick the wall in his bedroom
-Clean out the closet in his new room
-Get him sleeping him sleeping in his "BIG" bed
-Purchase a double stroller and NEW car seat :(
-Get bedrails for Bentley
-Paint the shelving that is going in Bentley's room
-Assemble Bentley's new table and chairs that came for his room
-O and we have to finish the backyard! GRASSSSS YIPPEE
and the list goes on and on and on. Thank heavens my mom and dad are coming to the rescue in March with there paint sprayer so that we can accomplish the painting easier. My dad is the best! Also he has done masonary work his whole life and is going to be the one helping Nick put the brick on the wall in his room. My mom is coming to help me decorate as well. I have gathered all the decor and now I just need another eye to help me put it in place. I am so excited everything should turn out so cute!!
4 comments:
hmm.. brick on the walls.. never seen it! sounds cute.. you will HAVE to post pictures!
Look how cute you look!!! I love your little belly, and I cannot believe you only have 9 weeks left! Hooray! I hope you get all your projects done, you busy girl!
Good luck with the "to-do's" if anyone can get it all done it will be you! Make sure to post pictures, I'll be dying to see it all
How cute do you look prego!?! I love it! So weird to look at! Soooooo... guess who I'm dating... so weird, but you of all people would find appreciation more than anyone with this one.... Jake Foote. Hahaha, how random is that???!! I've known that family for almost 20 yrs... Who would have thought! Anyway, hope all is well. We really need to get together... I drive to AZ all the time and I always pass and stop in Kingman!
Post a Comment